Probably his favorite.........Playing hide and seek with his darling cousin Madi :)
Ty loves the tile floor in our apt because he can drag whatever he can find and it makes a cool noise.
Finding the moon with uncle mac!
SHOES!!
trying on mommy's are his favorite---matt is thrilled about that ;-)
racing cars with daddy!
Learning how to feed himself- apparently it's a very serious matter!
and he hates having stuff on his hands..haha!!
The beach!!
hanging out with daddy
And a few random things....
Ty had a little fight with the cement....the cement won :(
Here's a blurry shot of my new (kind of old now) hair cut.....
Oh and one last thing we forgot to mention.......

27 comments:
BABY NUMBER TWO!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more Montgomery adventures. PS. Are you siblings still interested in a home? Our summer of love promotions will be done on the 21st of September... FYI ;) Hope all is well!
Congrats on the baby!!! Apparently you don't have to even be in Meridian Idaho to catch the dreaded (kidding) baby virus! Congrats how fun!!! By the way, I get to be your new visiting teacher...so when do you come back here???
HURRAY!!!!! Congrats on number two! I need details!! Fun to see all your pictures of cute Ty... Easton loved looking at them too! Can't wait to see you guys and talk to you!!!
Ty is a li'l stud..even in his mommy's shoes:) And congrats on the babe to be!
What? That is so exciting!! When are you due? Your hair looks super cute! I love it!! How much longer are you in Laredo?? Are you going back to Idaho?? Maybe one day we could get together???
camee! so you probably won't remember me...i met you a couple times in my high school days. i was good friends with your brother denny. i stumbled on your blog from the duckworths...small world!
your little family is darling and congrats on the new addition!
becky (parry)
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! It will be so fun to have both of our kiddos the same age. And I agree with Amy we need stats!
Love the hair, and the cute face in the mirror! Madi is getting big, we haven't seen her in awhile, when is Kristin going to start a blog? Oh and I love the shoes, where did you find them? And what the heck your going to NY again? Can we say spoiled? I think you guys need to actutally stay home for one whole year without a huge vacation somewhere and see what it feels like to be a poor young family whose vacations intel driving to Idaho and hanging out with the cows, donkeys and horses. Now thats what I call a vacation.
We are so glad that you are finally home! Congrats again on the baby! Ty is getting so big and is so much fun...he changed so much just over the summer. Can't wait until you find out what the new little one is?!?!
Ha ha ha I'm such a genius!!!!! I totally deleted my comment as not to confuse people. Sorry if I did. I really am the biggest idiot ever. Lunch was so so fun. I love ya so much. I'm excited about next week. Have fun in NY. Though it won't compare to when just the two of us went. :) Oh and the pics of Ty and the shoes...I was laughing so hard about what you wrote. Love ya.
Yaaaay! You guys make such cute little mugs- I'm so excited for you. Congratulations- and good luck! Love you all!
congrats!! how exciting! it will be soo much fun! you make beautiful babies! ty is soo precious!
I LOVED the shoes! he is soo soo cute! i love the shoes too by the way! AND your NEW haircut! darling!
you are so beautiful!!!
Congrats on the new baby! We are also expecting another girl in January and we are so excited. Oh and I absolutely love your hair...so cute!!!
Hurray! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!
Thanks for the update. Landon loves to walk in our shoes too. Congrats on the new baby!
Shelley
Camee! Congrats! I saw your mom at albertsons the other day. She said you will be in town soon...we will have to hang out!
Camee! Congrats! I saw your mom at albertsons the other day. She said you will be in town soon...we will have to hang out!
Ohhhhhh, Ty's poor little face :( That looked so sad. But I loved him in the fancy shoes... too cute! It was good to see you the other day at lunch, THANKS! It was nice to find out that you were pregnant ;) Love ya!!
Oh, and I tagged you and you better do it :)
Congrats!! Can't beleive you are pregnant! Can't wait to see what you will be having. As you probably already know but pretty everyone in our ward is pregnant also. So Happy for you guys!!
you get the award for most comments on a blog! :) hehe congrats- to you for having baby number two! how far along are you? that's just awesome! and i love your new hair cut!
Congrats Cam, Matt, and Ty! That's awesome... can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!
Hey, I did hear you were pregnant which, by the way, is totally AWESOME. How far along are you? Are you puking or doing alright? I hope the latter. Love you and can't wait to see how cute your next one will be. It will be hard to beat out Ty, love that face!
WOW! Congrats! Your little guy is SO CUTE! Love your hair cut too!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. If you find out what it is before, let us know what it is. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Heather
Post a Comment